2 cups of gluten free rolled oats
1 cup of almonds (blanched, flaked or whole)
1 cup of pecan nuts
1 cup of pumpkin seeds
1 cup of sunflower seeds
1 cup of raisins
1 cup of goji berries
3 teaspoon of fair trade cinnamon
1/4 cup of 100% pure maple syrup
1/4 cup of melted organic coconut oil
1. In a large bowl mix together rolled oats, pecan nuts, almonds, cinnamon, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Make sure it’s well mixed before adding the liquids.
2. Add in the maple syrup & melted coconut oil. Give it a quick taste.
3. Spread out granola mixture on baking sheet sprayed with coconut oil.
4. Bake for 35 minutes. Stir at 20 minutes then stir every 5-7 minutes. I found this batch to cook faster than others so keep an eye on it so the granola does not burn.
When cooked add the raisins and goji berries.
5. Let cool and place in large mason jar or air tight container.