- 2 cups Butternut Squash, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 6 cups kale, chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss the cubed squash and red onion with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and salt.
- Place in a baking pan and roast until squash is soft, about 25 minutes.
- Heat sauté pan on medium heat. Add kale and water and cook for a few minutes, then cover with a lid to steam the kale.
- When kale is tender and water has evaporated, add roasted squash and onions, top with remaining olive oil, and serve.