- 1 Can of wild salmon
- 1 3/4 cups pecans
- 2 eggs
- 3 small scallions, chopped
- 1 small celery stalk, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pinch paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and drain the canned salmon.
- In a food processor, grind pecans to a fine texture. Add remaining ingredients and pulse to combine.
- Separate into eight medium patties, place on a lightly oiled baking tray, and bake until golden, about 25 to 30 minutes.