Because who DOESN’T love an Avocado!? Breaka, Lunch, Snack or Dinner they’re always there for us. Waiting to peeled and eaten. But how do you eat yours? Here’s Rev’s favourite’s …
Guacamole With ALL The Extra’s!
Guacamole. Probably the easiest recipe out there! But maybe you fancy something extra in it?
- Stir through some pomegranate seeds for a bit of tang.
- Roast some cherry tomatoes and stir them through just before serving.
- Swap the tomato in guacamole recipe for mango.
You heard me! NOT Avocado Smash but MASH! This will change your world .. Trust me! Mash Organic Potatoes and then simply swap butter for some mashed avocado, stirring it in with the mashed potatoes just before serving. YUMMY!
Banana avocado pudding
Someone say Pudding? This is the perfect size for one person, and you don’t need to wait ages for it to set!
Grab your Nutri-Bullet or Blender and add:
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- ¼ avocado
- 1 cup Rude Health almond milk (or other nut milk)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Place all the ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Spoon the mixture into a glass or a bowl to eat. If you don’t want to eat it straight away, pop it in the refrigerator until you’re ready!